2016/01/01

Expired Registration

Happy New Year!

I thought I was going to start out with a nice quiet New Years but it did not turn out that way.

I was just pulled over by police on the way home. 

Let me tell you, I have never ever pulled over by police before in my life even when I was in Japan!!!

So upsetting.

They stopped me because my registration sticker was expired.

Yep, my fault.

I totally forgot it. I could not even remember when I did my last inspection.

I received the notice back in July. At the time, I was like "Oh, it's due 31 Oct. I have long way to go". I put the notice away in my drawer and forgot.

OMG! OMG! OMG!

Is there fine? Someone said that it would be $250 fine. Really? If so, it will come out from my EXO concert fund...

What a rough start for 2016!

Now, I have to wait till 4 Jan to get the inspection done. Meanwhile, I should not drive my car. I will stuck at home for the rest of my holiday...

I hope everyone has nice holiday season unlike mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts