2015/12/21

EXO'LuXion Global Package

Since there is no news about EXO concert since MMT (MyMusicTaste) announced the dates and the locations, I started worrying about the ticket. Usually, when the tickets go on sale in Asia, they would be sold out in a few minutes. I am not joking.

I saw someone posted about SM Global Package by SM Town Travel. They sell the package with lodging and the ticket form International fans.

When they say "International Fans", people tend to think that Americans are not eligible to purchase. I disagree. In my opinion, "International Fans" targeted fans outside South Korea. I believe they are talking about anyone who does not have South Korean passport.

It is pricey, to be honest. But they will guarantee your ticket. Good ticket.


 SM Town Travel

Each packages are different. But I found some information about the previous package.


I am hoping they will give me a VIP ticket. I am too old and too short to be stuck in pit. I need to sit down because I know their show will last over 2 hours.

By the way, I will be attending NYC tour with my son. Anyone interested?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts