2015/12/10

151210 EXO Comeback Showcase Sing For You Full

Have you heard the application called "V"?
It's live broadcasting application.


You can watch your favorite K-Pop artist live. And if you ask them question, they might respond to you on the spot. You might have to know how to write your questions in Korean and also be able to understand Korean language.

So this morning, EXO had a live comback showcase thru V app. By the way, it was night time in Korea.

I had our office Christmas party so I was able to watch it thru my iPad mini.


They released their winter album. Off course I purchased it thru iTune.
I loved it!!!


In "Sing For You", each member had their part to sing. There some main vocals in the group, but other members who doesn't sing much sing this song. It was really nice.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts