2015/02/10

City Hunter Rooftop Kiss

Apparently, City Hunter (K-Drama) rooftop kiss scene seemed to be very popular at the time. Well, this drama was first aired in Korea back in 2011 and became very popular show. The young couple in this drama is very cute. I became fan of both, Lee Min Ho and Park Min-Young. 


Lee Min Ho
Park Min Young
This couple is so adorable! The main character Lee Min Ho plays was sort of mean and rude borderline but so cute and sexy at the same time. 

Yes. I have to admit I fell in love with Lee Min Ho. Who doesn't, right?

And the rooftop kiss is just unforgettable. I know you wish you were Kim Na Na. The chemistry they shared was just perfect. 


City Hunter Rooftop Kiss



City Hunter was very successful because they found the perfect actors/actresses to play each roles. Actually, I loved Bae Man Deok character. His role added a little spice into this drama.


Bae Man Deok
I have watched this drama at least 3 times so far and cried every time.

I am a Japanese who grew up in Japan. I moved to United States when I was 29 with my husband. It's been 16 years since. 

Sure, I love watching "Scandal", "CSI" series and all other shows in this country. After watching these shows which most of them exposing so many sexual scenes, my senses became numb. Although it makes me uncomfortable watching these shows with my children sometimes, it is kind of normal in this country.

It's changed when I started watching Asian dramas especially kdramas. Did you know in City Hunter, they only kissed TWICE!?

It is so refreshing to see the true romantic story, and it was obvious to see the big cultural difference between Asian and western culture.

Now, I feel like my Asian cultural background is coming back to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts